Professional culture of Singapore
Singapore Changi Airport has been voted the World’s Best Airport at the 2013 World Airport Awards held at Passenger Terminal EXPO in Geneva.
This is the fourth time Changi airport has achieved the top prize – last claiming victory back in 2010. The awards are voted for by airport customers from around the world and this year the survey garnered 12.1 million responses.
Top 10 airports in the world in 2013:
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Incheon International Airport
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Munich Airport
- Zurich Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
- London Heathrow Airport
Is this award repeatedly won in Singapore because of professionalism and good leadership or because of the specific culture in the country?
Thanks for submitting your comment!