From ‘survive’ to ‘thrive’
Now is the time to be intentional about only feeding yourself with extraordinarily good thoughts that create your future.
What does extraordinary look like, sound like, taste like, talk like, feel like, and act like?
Here are a few points to ponder:
- Good is not good enough. If it’s not extraordinary then your business will not thrive.
- A job is what you are paid to do. Being extraordinary is what you are made to do. If you are not extraordinary, releasing your brilliance, igniting your creative energy, being a game changer in your business, just quit; move on and do something else. Fire yourself.
- Surround yourself with 360 degree thinkers. When you do you will begin to think and see like them. When you surround yourself with 45 degree thinkers you will only think and see to a certain degree! Bill Taylor, one of the founders of Fast Company said it best “Most companies in most industries have a kind of tunnel vision. They chase the opportunities that everyone else is chasing; they miss the opportunities that everyone else is missing. It’s the companies that see a different game that win big.”
- Talk to the hand. That’s what you need to tell all naysayers, wannabes, disbelievers, and everyone that has written you off. Do not accept negative spam or toxic viruses of doubt, fear and disbelief. If Steve Jobs would have listened to the pundits then the iPod, iPhone, and iTunes would remain a figment of his imagination. If you have a dream, then go for it. You can do it!
- After you Eat, Pray, and Love…get up and do something. Stop waiting for things to happen. Make something happen.
What have you done today that makes you extraordinary?
Thanks for submitting your comment!